Thursday, January 31, 2013

I want to go to France, mom

Aqila take my red hat that I bought in Bali. then, she took a pink bag and my blue scarf. After that, she started singing and dancing.
She is sang an Indonesian singer named chakra khan (harus terpisah), aqila sing that song by  turning it into the english language. And guess what? the lyrics, she made it by her self. Funny!
Haha, really amused to hear that. :D
After tired, Aqila asked me :
"mother, aqila want to go to France, this is my style when I go there. I want to see Eiffel tower like on Barbie movie"
"prior to France, would you like take some picture of me ?"
hahaha... x)


Then I took the camera and began to photograph her...



When shooting aqila, my sister named Tatsa came. She also wanted to photo with aqila. :) 
Hehe, nice day between mother, daughter and aunt. ^^
Insya Allah, Amen \(' ',)/




5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha your daughter is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so pretty - love the hat and bag!
    And also thanks for your comment!

    Have the loveliest day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photos...she is adorable!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG your daughter is perfect :*
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...