Saturday, February 2, 2013

Once Upon a Time in 2k8

I found this photo on my gadget that has long slept in my closet :p
When I open the photo album, there are many pictures when Aqila was a baby, even after birth!
First hours.. First minutes, when I first heard her cried :')
One of the best day and precious moment in my whole life
I'm thankful to Allah for that happened in my life

“La Hawla Wa La Quwwata illa Billah"
There is no power and strength except with Allah

This is a foot and hand prints when Aqila was 3 months.
The materials used are natural ingredients that are very safe for baby's skin,
even for sensitive baby skin
The material made from seaweed so it's surely safe ;)
I recommended this for you, if you have a baby

9 comments:

  1. awww, these photos of Aqila are so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow adorable!! <3

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww these are sooo cute!
    she's so beautiful!
    you have a great blog :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ella buat hand an foot printsnya dmn? how much it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you friends :)

    @elsza, dulu saya browsing mba. coba search baby footprints, banyak juga sekarang yang usaha kyk begini. :) kalo ga salah inget hrgnya ada pilihan, untuk tangan saja kaki saja, atau keduanya. Dan bingkai + foto atau engga.
    dari 200rb ke atas. Saya kyknya sekitar 400rb ke atas, hth ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your girl is so cute Mashallah :) May Allah bless her :) The feet print and hand prints are so so cute too :)
    I would like to invite you to join my international giveaway :)
    Valentine Giveaway
    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...